For years, Sunrise Metal advocates and insists on the quality concept of full participation and continuous improvement to achieve customer satisfaction. Moreover, we pass the audits of SGS system and other customer’s audit systems.
Specifies requirements for a quality management system when an organization:
• Its ability to provide products that meet customer requirements statutory and applicable regulatory requirements with the goal of enhancing customer satisfaction.
• Strengthen quality management, promote corporate efficiency; Enhance the quality awareness of all employees and improve corporate culture.
The International Standard, combined with applicable customer-specific requirements, defines the fundamental quality management system requirements for automotive production, service and/or accessory parts organizations.
• Continual improvement.
• Continuously improve the customer’s satisfaction with the products and services
• Prevent product defects and reduce non-conforming products.
• Promote to reduce change and waste, improve production efficiency.