WHAT IS ZINC DIE CASTING?
It is a manufacturing process for producing precise and durable parts with Zinc alloy. Here’s a short summary of Zinc Die Casting.
- It is done by Hot-Chamber Die Casting process
- The process is continuous, thus faster
- Cheaper raw material makes it a cost-effective process
- Mechanical strength is higher compared to other metal alloys
- Requires less temperature to melt
- Has high electrical conductivity
- Has good thermal properties
- It is quite heavier compared to most other metals
- Parts can be recycled
- Exhibits great dimensional stability
- Has better support for thin walls
- Has excellent corrosion resistance
- Suitable for producing miniature parts
We will be giving you a more brief description of the Zinc Die Casting process in the latter part of this article.